Qualifying as an Assessor
Accredited Assessor Training Courses offered throughout South Africa.
What do Assessors do?
Assessors test people. When all conditions are in place, Assessors can award accredited certificates. Call us to chat about these conditions. 062 570 5583 / 082 7166 440
Employers who hire trainers ask:
Are you a qualified Assessor?
When is the next Assessor course?
Click below to check out the upcoming dates
If you want to be part of a course simply complete this booking form
Execoach Facilitators use a soft and delicate touch to teach Assessors and make the learning fun and a joy for everyone.
Assessor Training Course Venues
- Cape Town – Greens Lodge Parow –map | Contact
- Johannesburg – Accolades Boutique Venue & Luxury Accommodation Midrand – map | Contact
- Your venue if you have a group of five or more!
Is this Assessor course accredited?
Yes see below
Unit standard ID: 115753
Unit standard title: Conduct outcomes based assessment
NQF Level: 5 Credits: 15
Ways to complete the course:
- Attend a class and network with other like-minded people. See upcoming dates Assessor’s Training Schedule: Dates
The Process of Qualifying as an Assessor:
- Book yourself onto a course
- Be there!
- Complete all steps practiced on course
- Walk away with your certificate of attendance
- Submit your completed work
- If anything is outstanding, remedial details will be pointed out to you.
- Get your accredited Assessor Certificate
- Register and start assessing
Q: How long will this process take?
A: Between one to three months
What our learners say about the Assessors course:
Learner Comments & Testimonials
What the course covers:
- Jargon busting in the world of the NQF (fun and easy)
- Examining a unit standard and all its components (see unit standards from your field of work)
- Mastering the key principles that guide all assessments ( five key ones which are easy to remember)
- Preparing yourself and a candidate for assessment (helps deal with the nerves!)
- Evidence and approaches to gathering evidence
- Designing Assessment tools to gather evidence
- Gathering, Recording and documenting evidence
- Judging evidence and deciding yes or no
- Following the appeal procedure (when a learner disagrees with a finding)
- Giving feedback to those you assess
Q: Is there work for Assessors?
A: Yes, in all industries!
Banking, beauty, security, IT, health and safety, hospitality, manufacturing, mining, retail, NGO’s , agriculture, insurance, call centres, transport, construction, finance, local government, etc…