Here are details about the accredited Moderator Training Course offered throughout South Africa.
Unit Standard: 115759 – Conduct Moderation of Outcomes Based assessment
Check out the course schedule for the next Moderator Training Course
(Price R5591.70 incl. VAT)
Execoach Facilitators are super patient and use a soft and delicate touch to teach and make the learning fun and easy to understand for everyone.
Ways to complete the course:
- Attend a class and network with other like-minded people.
The Process of Qualifying as an Moderator:
- Book yourself onto a course
- Be there!
- Complete all steps practiced on course
- Walk away with your certificate of attendance
- Submit your completed work
- If anything is outstanding, remedial details will be pointed out to you.
- Get your accredited Moderator Certificate
- Register and start moderating
Q: How long will this process take?
A: Between one to three months
Learner Comments & Testimonials
Some items the course covers:
- Answering 20 key questions every moderator should know
- Examining the big picture of moderation
- How moderators check the work of assessors
- How moderators ensure Learner’s Rights were afforded
- How moderators ensure assessments are manageable
- How moderators apply policies and procedures
- Examining portfolios from a moderator’s perspective
- How moderators work with RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)
- How moderators leave their footprint
- How moderators interact with SETAs
Q: Is there work for Moderators?
A: Yes, wherever assessments take place, moderation forms part of the process.
Any employer hiring a training person will value him or her more highly when they can produce a Moderator’s Certificate
- Cape Town – Greens Lodge Parow –map | Contact
- Johannesburg – Accolades Boutique Venue & Luxury Accommodation Midrand – map | Contact