We provide accredited courses for anyone working in training.
Execoach is a one stop facility for people who wish to prepare themselves for a training career.
We specialize in enabling: Train the Trainers, Assessors, Facilitators, Moderators SDF’s, Course writers and Mentors to master their craft and to achieve their SETA qualifications.
They love our fun, relaxed and information-rich, adult learning workshops.
Stay –at-home-learners love qualifying at home with our plain English, easy to follow distance- learning courses.
Typical course feedback reads: “I loved every minute.”
Johannesburg and Cape Town are the most popular venues, but when minimum numbers are achieved, we gladly deliver courses and workshops throughout South Africa and the African continent.
Having online access to ETDP SETA, we are able to register successful learners quickly and this means attractive, accredited certificates are printed and posted without delay.
Our learners frequently network with each other and enjoy being part of a wider community of training practitioners.
A typical class will have delegates from many different industries.
People often ask about roles:
- Train the Trainers and Facilitators run training courses and workshops
- Assessors test others and can award certificates and qualifications
- Moderators ensure assessment practices are fair and compliant
- SDF’s ensure organisations carry out training strategies and claim back grants ( refunds)
- Course Writers design learning materials and workshops
- Mentors influence others
Learners love discussing their training careers and learning pathways with our experienced facilitators.
Our training philosophy is: Trainers mostly come to our courses with extensive previous workplace experience, or otherwise, life experience.
We work in an environment of high and unconditional regard for each other. Execoach has been fortunate to build sound relationships with our delegates and most classes have past learners coming for a new course or delegates that have been referred to us by previous learners.
If you would like to know more about…
- Assessor courses : Train others in interactive , fun and memorable workshops and courses
- Train the Trainer courses : Learn how to use instruments and tools to test learners and declare them Competent or Not Yet
- Facilitator courses: Train others in adult suitable ways that build confidence and participation
- Moderator courses: Ensure that assessors apply assessment principles, interpret unit standards and work according to Seta requirements.
- Skills Development Facilitator courses: Become sought after with organisations as an SDF as you write up their Workplace Skills Plans
- Mentoring courses and services: Develop a new pipeline of business talent
- Coaching courses and services: Awaken new talent and free up your time as you equip others
- Designing materials courses: Write training manuals, Create memorable workshops, Design training courses.