Qualifying as an Assessor
Accredited Assessor Training Courses offered throughout South Africa.
What do Assessors do?
Assessors test people. When all conditions are in place, Assessors can award accredited certificates. Call us to chat about these conditions. 062 570 5583 / 082 7166 440
Employers who hire trainers ask:
Are you a qualified Assessor?
When is the next Assessor course?
Click below to check out the upcoming dates
If you want to be part of a course simply complete this booking form
Execoach Facilitators use a soft and delicate touch to teach Assessors and make the learning fun and a joy for everyone.
Assessor Training Course Venues
Is this Assessor course accredited?
The Process of Qualifying as an Assessor:
- Book yourself onto a course
- Be there!
- Complete all steps practiced on course
- Walk away with your certificate of attendance
- Submit your completed work
- If anything is outstanding, remedial details will be pointed out to you.
- Get your accredited Assessor Certificate
- Register and start assessing
What the course covers:
- Jargon busting in the world of the NQF (fun and easy)
- Examining a unit standard and all its components (see unit standards from your field of work)
- Mastering the key principles that guide all assessments ( five key ones which are easy to remember)
- Preparing yourself and a candidate for assessment (helps deal with the nerves!)
- Evidence and approaches to gathering evidence
- Designing Assessment tools to gather evidence
- Gathering, Recording and documenting evidence
- Judging evidence and deciding yes or no
- Following the appeal procedure (when a learner disagrees with a finding)
- Giving feedback to those you assess
Q: How long will this process take?
A: Between one to three months
Q: Is there work for Assessors?
A: Yes, in all industries!
Banking, beauty, security, IT, health and safety, hospitality, manufacturing, mining, retail, NGO’s , agriculture, insurance, call centres, transport, construction, finance, local government, etc…
Get in touch with us: